A calming bath after a long day (or any day, really) is the definition of indulgence. A nice hot bath can help ease the stress of daily life, soothe sore muscles, and release tension from head to toe in an instant. Now just add a cannabis-infused bath bomb to the mix and your self-care routine will never be the same.
An ever-popular beauty product, these palm-sized fizzies come in a variety of shapes, colors, and scents to provide the ultimate relaxation moment. When paired with the therapeutic properties of THC, nothing stands between you and true tranquility. So if you’re ready to reach enlightenment in your bathtub, keep reading to find out how to make a simple cannabis-infused bath bomb.
What You’ll Need
To make your own THC-infused bath bombs, you’ll need to start by gathering your materials. Although you may have some of these items in your pantry or bathroom, you may need to buy a few supplies ahead of time. Keep in mind that you can make as many bath bombs as you want so feel free to multiply this recipe to fit your needs.
- Baking scale to measure ingredients
- Bath bomb molds (like these ones)
- Mixing bowl (can be small or large depending on the quantity)
Ingredients: (Makes one bath bomb)
- 4 ounces baking soda
- 2 ounces cornstarch
- 2 ounces citric acid
- 2 ounces epsom salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon essential oil of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon THC or CBD infused coconut oil or tincture of your choice
- 1–2 drops food coloring of your choice
Step-by-step Instructions: Cannabis-Infused Bath Bomb
Now for the fun part. Let’s make some DIY bath bombs.
- Combine all dry ingredients (baking soda, cornstarch, citric acid, epsom salt) in a bowl. Whisk until evenly mixed.
- Combine all wet ingredients except for the food coloring (water, essential oil, coconut oil/tincture) in a small glass vessel.
- Gradually stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking slowly as you go. You know you’re going too fast if you see a lot of fizzing. Add the food coloring now.
- Stir the ingredients until evenly distributed and the mixture feels like damp sand. As a test, put a small amount of the powder in your hand and squeeze. If it sticks together in 1 or 2 big chunks once you release your hand, you’re good to go. If it’s still crumbly in your hand, add a few more drops. Once you’ve found the right consistency, move on to the next step.
- Pack your mold with the mixture until it is a little over-filled, but don’t pack too densely.
- Let sit for a few hours or overnight until the bath bomb is completely firm. Remove from the mold and enjoy a game-changing cannabis-infused bath.
Self-Care Starts Now
Whether you’re a crafty individual or new to the DIY scene, you can easily make this cannabis-infused bath bomb at home to transform your bath time. Stay tuned as we share more at-home tutorials, insider tips, and strain recommendations, straight from the team at JARS.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS