J A R S C A N N A B I S //
The movers and shakers in cannabis
Are you passionate about the growing cannabis community in Michigan? Do you want to be apart of fast, fun and exciting field of work? Welcome to the wonderful world of legalized cannabis. At Jars, we aim to deliver only the most stellar product and service to the communities we are lucky to be apart of.
Does this sound like something you think you could be apart of? We want to hear from you! We are seeking a full or part time patient advisor for our provisioning center in Owosso, Michigan.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU //
The Patient Advisor is responsible for interacting with and building positive relationships with patients. S/he shall spend time with the patient and listen to their needs and concerns, and make appropriate recommendations about medicine. Therefore, the Patient Advisor must have a drive to help people and solid knowledge of the medicine as well any many other products available. S/he must be able to explain the effects of various medicines and products and explain how each one can reduce a patient’s symptoms for different ailments. Ideally, the Patient Advisor will also be computer literate and able to use POS equipment and software.
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Assist patients with choosing the right products according to their aliments
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Processing transactions
- Verify patient’s allotment and ensure they are eligible to make purchasing using the state system
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed
- Follows all Michigan Department of Health Services laws
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team-work
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED //
- Knowledge of medical marijuana and different cannabis products
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Cash register experience
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions
- Ability to handle high stress situations and a busy atmosphere
- Experience in a retail setting
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be 21 or over to apply
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
********Must be 21 or over to apply & must pass a background test***********